Today’s extremely high demands on fast deliveries, constant changes, high quality demands and increased transparency have led many companies to switch to agile development. This in turn requires the test organization to adapt to meet the test needs in the new context.
Testing in agile projects addresses this area. During two days, we will mix theory and exercises to present at the end some frameworks that can be used to ensure high testing quality in agile projects.
• Agile software development
• Basic principles, working methods and processes for agile testing
• Methods, techniques and tools for agile testing
• How do we build “High Performing Teams”
• Test Dojo
After the course you will be able to:
- Collaborate in an agile team, being familiar with agile principles and practices
- Adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices
- Support the agile team in planning test related activities
- Apply relevant test methods and techniques
- Assist in test automation
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work and share information with other team members
Those who participant in planning, implementation or monitoring of software development in agile projects. Others who want basic knowledge about software testing in agile projects.
The ISTQB examination is held the last day of the course and suits you who would like to raise your status as a tester or simply controll your knowledge.
The test involes 40 questions and takes one hour.
If you would like to take the test you simply register when you apply for the course.
The examination fee is 2000 SEK and is not included in the course fee.
You must be ISTQB Foundation Level certified before you do the Agile Tester examination.