This course will teach you how to use the Generative Shape Design tools. You will learn how to create wireframes and surfaces. You will also learn about the concept of hybrid design and how to use it while creating wireframes and surfaces.
- Wireframe functions used for surface modeling
- Extrusion of a surface in one direction and around one axis
- Creating wireframe from other elements
- Sweep surface
- Operation on surfaces
- Continuity of surfaces
- Strategy and best practice in surface modeling
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the tools in the Generative Shape Design workbench
- Create basic curves and surfaces based on a robust method
- Assemble, re-limit and connect the surfaces
- Create solids from surfaces
Designers who are new to Surface modeling with CATIA V5 and need to View/Create/Modify CAD surface models and have followed the CATIA V5 Basic Training.
If you’re looking to refresh your CAD skills in CATIA V5 Surface modeling, this course may also be of interest.