In this three-day course, we dive into various advanced topics of Python and object-oriented programming. After this course, the true powers of the language can be unleashed.
- Create classes and use existing Python classes
- Understand and use the Object Oriented paradigm in Python programs
- Use the Python Regular Expression capabilities for data verification
- Network Programming in Python
- Differentiate between the proper use of Python collection classes
- Advanced Data structures
- Context Managers
Python is a dynamic object-oriented programming language. It offers strong support for integration with other development languages and tools, and comes with extensive standard libraries.
Using Python correctly can lead to productivity gains and many users feel the language encourages the development of higher quality, more maintainable code.
Software developers who have some Python experience and need to take their knowledge one step further.