With our CATIA V5 Assembly training you will be able to use the tool for main tasks related to Assembly creation. It will enable you to engage in a lean way of working with the tool.
The emphasis will be put on learning how to use the tool by using different exercises that gradually increase in complexity.
- Assembly structure
- Basic assembly method, adding components
- Visualization Mode – CGR files
- Moving components – manipulation
- Assembly constraints
- Generate a CAT.Part from a CATP.Product
- Design in context
- Analyze clash and clearance
- Multi instantiation
- Re-use pattern
- Exploded view using Scene
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and manage complex products in CATIA V5
- Create details in its context .i.e. towards other details in a multi model environment
- Reuse existing data to complete detail in a multi model environment
- Analyze constraints/links status and rectify the defects
- Analyze and resolve clashes
TD/BA Employee/Consultants that are new to CAD modeling with CATIA V5 and need to View/Create/Modify CAD models and have followed the CATIA V5 Basic Training.
If you’re looking to refresh your CAD skills in CATIA V5 Modelling, this course may also be of interest.