After the second world war there was a rapid technical development of products with low reliability, to address this problem the American military developed an evaluation system to increase the safety and quality of products. Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) is used as a tool to systematically examine the potential risks of a product or process to find weaknesses and prioritize among these.
- FMEA in different stages of the development process
- Proactive and reactive application
- Variants of FMEA
- Ended with solving and presenting a case
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Identify areas where FMEA could be applied
• Participate in and initiate risk analysis activities
• Document risk analysis activities
The course is for employees at all levels of the organization who work to solve problems with their product and / or process.