In this course, we start from the beginning and get to know the fundamentals of Python. We will also have time to cover some of the more advanced topics and uses for the language. The course will give you a solid foundation to stand on so you can begin to use the language.
- Get an understanding of the basic structure of a Python program
- Control structures of the language (selections and iterations)
- Variables and Data Types
- Data structures such as dictionaries and tuples
- Basic object-orientation
- File handling
- Overview of some of the more important modules in Python
- GUI programs in Python using Tkinter
- Testing and error handling
Python is a dynamic object-oriented general purpose programming language. The goal of the course is to give the participants the best tools and conditions to use the strength of Python as a programming language.
Software developers, software testers, or anyone interested in gaining an understanding for this interesting and useful language.