In this three-day course, we start from the beginning and get to know the fundamentals of Python and we will also have time to cover some of the more advanced topics and uses for the language. The course will give you a solid foundation to stand on so you can begin to use the language.
- Get an understanding of the basic structure of a Python program
- Control structures of the language (selections and iterations)
- Variables and Data Types
- Data structures such as dictionaries and tuples
- Basic object-orientation
- File handling
- Overview of some of the more important modules in Python
- GUI programs in Python using Tkinter
- Testing and error handling
Python is a dynamic object-oriented general purpose programming language. It offers strong support for integration with other development languages and tools, and comes with extensive standard libraries.
Programs written in Python is usually very compact and short so advanced tasks can be accomplished with very little code.
Software developers, software testers, or anyone interested in gaining an understanding for this interesting and useful language.