Quality has great effect on an organization’s abilities to reach its goals, then to know about and be able to apply methods for improving the internal quality becomes vital. Root cause analysis is one of the cornerstones in improvement work, and well executed it considerably increases the chance that an effective action is produced. This course will give the knowledge and methods required for breaking down a problem and setting the focus on the correct cause.
- 5 Why method
- Select parts of Six Sigma as stand-alone tools
- 7M method
- Ended with solving and presenting a case
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Break down problems with 5 Why method
- Explore possible problems with 7M method
- Understand when qualitative versus quantitative problem-solving should be used
- Understand the background to modern quality work and its use
The course is for employees at all levels of the organization who work to solve problems with their product and / or process.