The course will cover the sheet metal module of CREO Parametric. This module offers powerful tools which help students create sheet metal parts in a simple way that takes the production design into consideration.
During the course you will learn the methodology and tools necessary to create various common sheet metal designs. You will also learn how prepare these designs for production and drawing annotations.
- The user interface
- Primary walls
- Secondary walls
- Additional geometry (Extrude, Extend, Reliefs, Bending, Forming …)
- Setup and information tools
- Creating drawings from sheetmetal parts
- Converting solid models to sheetmetal
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Construct and design sheet metal parts in the module
- Create and refine various sheet metal details and assemble everything into a finished product
- Use the parameters and settings for the sheet metal module
- Independently create sheet metal designs
- Make the necessary preparations for production and drawing annotations
Designers who are currently working or will work with sheet metal parts in CREO Parametric.