This course will be based on the tools taught in the Surface Design course. It will then capitalize on this knowledge and teach you advanced surface creation tools, quality checking and correction techniques. The course ends with project exercises to put the new knowledge into practical use.
- Advanced wireframe elements
- Healing and modification operations
- PowerCopy function
- Advanced sweeps, Multi-section Surfaces and Blends
- Parametrizing with Laws
- Analysis tools
- Project exercises
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create wireframe features using existing curves and surfaces
- Create advanced and parameterized swept surfaces
- Analyze advanced surfaces and fill gaps
- Create advanced blend features
- Improve the quality and stability of existing geometries
Designers who are familiar with CAD surface modeling with CATIA V5 and want to expand their knowledge about surface modeling.
When your CAD skills need to be brushed up in CATIA V5 Generative Shape Design, this training can also be interesting.