Get started with CREO Parametric the right way. As a new user, learning a complex software like CREO may be a challenge. During the course, we will help you to quickly and effectively get started and familiar with the program. Finishing this course will teach you all you need to make basic parts, assemblies and drawings in CREO Parametric.
- User Interface
- Direct Features
- Reference Geometry
- Managing Parent Child Relationships
- Building Assemblies
- Creating Drawings
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use the CREO interface
- Make a detailed plan of how to model components with the purpose of conveying its visual and functional aspects
- Create models and parts in CREO
- Create drawings from the models
Anyone who has not had previous experience in CREO Parametric and would like to learn it from the beginning. The course is suitable both for designers experienced in other CAD systems and for those who have never used a 3D CAD software before.