With our CATIA V5 3D FT&A training you will be able to use the tool for tasks related to tolerancing in a 3D environment. It will enable you to engage in a lean way of working with the tool.
- The need for FT&A
- Basic FT&A concepts
- FT&A workbench
- ISO Standards rules
- Tolerancing Advisor
- Semantic and Non-semantic annotations
- Sectioned and positioned views
- Transfer from 3D to 2D
- Assembly annotations
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create and manage annotation planes and views
- Manage and position these annotations
- Add 3D annotations to a part
- Manage 3D geometry associated to the 3D annotations
Designers who basic experience in CAD modeling with CATIA V5 and need to View/Create/Modify models and take a step towards Model-based Definition (MBD).