With our CATIA V5 DMU Kinematic training you will master the fundamentals of the tool.
- Analyzing Movements
- Recording and playing Simulations
- How to check Joint Limits
- How to use Swept Volume tool
- Checking Clashes
- How to measure speed and acceleration
- Sequencing mechanisms
- Plotting Graphs and exporting Results
- Miscellaneous functionalities
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the capabilities and the general process followed in DMU Kinematics Workbench
- Give the motion instructions to your mechanism and impart movement to the various components of your mechanism
- Perform various analyses when the mechanism is getting simulated
- Sequence multiple mechanisms and run them
This training addresses employees that have some experience in CAD modeling with CATIA V5 and need to be able to create, modify and simulate mechanisms.