This course will teach you the fundamentals of the DMU Kinematics workbench. DMU Kinematics is an independent workbench dedicated to simulating assembly motions. It addresses the design review environment of digital mock-ups (DMU) and can handle a wide range of assemblies, from small and simple to large and complex.
- Analyzing Movements
- Recording and playing Simulations
- How to check Joint Limits
- How to use Swept Volume tool
- Checking Clashes
- How to measure speed and acceleration
- Sequencing mechanisms
- Plotting Graphs and exporting Results
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the capabilities and the general process followed in DMU Kinematics Workbench
- Give the motion instructions to your mechanism and impart movement to the various components of your mechanism
- Perform various analyses while the mechanism is being simulated
- Sequence multiple mechanisms and run them
This training addresses employees that have some experience in CAD modeling with CATIA V5 and need to be able to create, modify and analyze mechanisms.