Today’s extremely high demands on fast deliveries, constant changes, high quality demands, increased transparency and cost efficiency put huge demands on the test organization to satisfy the test need.
The course ISTQB Advanced Level- Test Analyst provides test engineers with advanced capabilities in testing. You will learn how to evaluate system requirements, design, implement, execute tests, report on progress and quality using risk management to determinate the needed effort and priority for tests.
- Testing Process
- Test Management
- Test Techniques
- Testing software Quality Characteristics
- Defect Management
- Test Tools
You should, after finished the course have achieved knowledge and skills in:
• Perform the proper testing activities depending on the software development life cycle being used.
• Prioritize of the testing activities based on the performed risk management.
• Use the most suitable testing techniques.
• Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to the testing activities.
• Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed.
• Assume responsibility for the usability testing for a given project.
• Effectively participate in reviews with stakeholders, using knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products.
Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, software developers and anyone wishing to acquire the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst Certificate.
The ISTQB examination suits you who would like to raise your status as a tester or simply control your knowledge. The test involves 60 questions in English and takes three hours.
If you would like to take the test you simply register when you apply for the course. The examination fee is 2400 SEK and is not included in the course fee.
To be able to take an exam on Advanced Level you need an ISTQB certificate in Foundation Level.
Bring the certificate to the exam and show it to the exam guard.