ALTEN Sweden are proud to be a platinum supplier of ISTQB and were the first company in Sweden to be accredited in Syllabus 2018.
The course ISTQB Foundation Level 2018 gives you basic knowledge in testing and after completed course there is an opportunity for examination for the ISTQB Software Testing Foundation Certificate.
In the development of systems and software, testing might be a major part of the total costs. There are opportunities to significantly reduce these costs but still achieve improved quality. A prerequisite for this is a well-structured testing process based on competence.
- Usage of a common language for communication with other testers and project stakeholders
- Ability to follow established testing concepts, process and approaches, and principles to support test objectives
- Usage of established techniques to design test cases
- Understanding the different review types and when they are applicable
- Awareness of different types of tools that supports testing
- Understanding of testing throughout the software development lifecycle
- Understanding management of the testing process
You should, after finished the course have achieved knowledge and skills in:
- Basic knowledge in testing
- Test methods and test tools
- How involve people in testing
Anyone who is involved in testing, whether it is test preparations, execution or test reporting. The course is also relevant for project managers and software developers who needs an introduction to testing.
The ISTQB examination is held the last day of the course and suits you who would like to raise your status as a tester or simply controll your knowledge. The test involes 40 questions and takes one hour.
If you would like to take the test you simply register when you apply for the course. The examination fee is 2000 SEK and is not included in the course fee.