In cooperation with Business Driven Development, who is a Gold Partner to Scaled Agile, ALTEN Training now presents SAFe courses.
The course SAFe DEVOps is a two-day course where you will have an understanding of the values in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and how the DevOps competencies is used to improve the speed of the throughput. By mapping the current value stream the participants will understand how to identify bottlenecks and will find solutions in how to improve the flow.
This course will have a focus of the complete flow of value, and will therefore include Continuous Exploration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release and Demand. The SAFe CALMR concept will be explained and how to relate it to DevOps. By applying this approache in an organization it will help align people, processes and technology to become faster and reach an culture with shared responsibility.
By attending this course you will have an understanding of how to implement and improve their delivery pipeline, as well as have an understanding of the needed tools and how to support the plan. By attending this course, you will be prepared for the exam of SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification.
- Introduction to the concept of DevOps
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline mapping
- Continuous Exploration and how to gain alignment
- Continuous Integration and building quality
- Continuous Deployment and how to reduce time-to-market
- Release and Demand and how to deliver business value
- How to take action
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the CALMR approach within DevOps
- Understand and apply Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing
- Apply Continuous Security
- Improve different processes of release, developing, building, integrating continuously and exploring customer needs
- Enhance and improve Continuous Deploying in staging and production
- Map and measure delivery pipeline flows and measure the current value
- Identify different gaps and delays that occurs in the flow
- Manage and implement DevOps transformation action plan
This course could be beneficial for several different people including all members of Agile Release Train, Development-, Engineering-, Configuration-, and Release Managers. Also Developers, Development Leads, UI/UX Developers, and Infrastructure and System Architects could gain knowledge from this course. Product Managers, Product Owners, System administrators, InfoSec, DBAs, Testers, QA Managers, Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters are other function that could benefit from a certificate in this course.
Participations in the course includes
- Preparation to be able to take the exam of SAFe DevOps
- Membership in the SAFe Community platform for 1 year
- A course certificate upon completion of the course
Both days has to be attended to qualify for the exam.