Today’s extremely high demands on fast deliveries, constant changes, high quality demands, increased transparency and cost efficiency put huge demands on the test organization especially the test manager to satisfy the test need.
The course ISTQB Advanced Level- Test Manager is a five-day course that gives you the tools and knowledge to handle complex testing in software development projects and to build up and optimize the test organization.
- The Software Testing Process
- Test Management
– Test Managing in Context
– Risk-Based Testing and Prioritizing Testing
– Software Test Documentation and its usage
– Estimating Testing
– Defining and Using Metrics
– Business Value of Testing
– Distributed, Outsourced and Insourced Testing
– Managing the Application of Industry Standards
- Defect Management
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Tools and Automation
- People Skills and Team Composition
You should, after finished the course have achieved knowledge and skills in:
- Lead test activities in test projects
- Plan, estimate and follow up the activities in the test process and perform test process improvement when needed
- Build up a high performing test team
- Report test results and progress and communicate with relevant stakeholders
Test leaders, test managers, test coordinators or test directors involved in planning, running or monitoring test projects.
The ISTQB examination suits you who would like to raise your status as a tester or simply control your knowledge.
The test involves 65 questions in English and takes three hours.
If you would like to take the test you simply register when you apply for the course. The examination fee is 2400 SEK and is not included in the course fee.
To be able to take an exam on Advanced Level you need an ISTQB certificate in Foundation Level.
Bring the certificate to the exam and show it to the exam guard.