In cooperation with Business Driven Development, who is a Gold Partner to Scaled Agile, ALTEN Training now presents SAFe courses.
Leading SAFe is a two-day course which will provide information in how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise in an Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The course will also provide information in system thinking, development of products, product development flow, Lean principles and Agile development, as well as DevOps. Coordination of multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs), executing and supporting PI Planning Events and discussing the five principles of Lean will be a part of the course.
Leading a Lean-Agile transformation as well as understanding an Lean-Agile mindset and its impact in today’s environment will be discussed. You will also gain an understanding on constructing Agile teams working in a DevPort culture, building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and empower a lean portfolio. As the participants receives the certificate for SAFe Agilist (SA) they will have developed skills to be able to succeed in a disruptive market. This course will allow preparation for the SAFe Agilist (SA) exam which will then lead to a certificate.
- Scaled Agile Framework ( SAFe) introduction
- How to become a leader in a Lean-Agile environment
- Insight in Program Increment (PI) planning
- How to establish Teams and Technical Agility
- Leading Transformation
- How to create Business Solution and Lean Systems
- How to implement Lean Portfolio Management
- DevOps and demand
To be able to receive a certificate in SAFe Agilist, the following criteria should be fulfilled:
- Understand the Lean-Agile Mindset values and principles
- Have an understanding of the Lean Enterprise and its Five Core Competences
- Become a manager with a Lean thinking mind
- Be able to Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Lean Portfolio Management and establish Stategic Themes
- Be able to apply SAFe´s Lean and Agile principles
- Support PI Planning
- Create high-performing Teams
- Manage the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Handle and coordinate Agile Release Trains and Solution Train
This course could be beneficial for both Executives and Leader, CIOs, VPs, Managers and Directors. Managers within Infrastructure, Program and Projects, Products and Product line and Portfolio Managers. PMO, Process Lead managers as well as Development, QA and Enterprise-, System and Solution Architects can benefit from this course.