In cooperation with Business Driven Development, who is a Gold Partner to Scaled Agile, ALTEN Training now presents SAFe courses.
SAFe Agile Software Engineering is a three-day, workshop-oriented course where you will learn new skills and understanding of Lean-Agile and DevOps principles and gain insight in how to reach software-centric solutions faster and with higher quality.
You will learn different principles of Agile Software Engineering from how to deliver continuous flows of value and building quality to Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), and Test-Driven Development (TDD). The SAFe Continuous Deliver Pipeline will be presented and how to manage and act within the pipeline will be explained. Create Code Quality, like intentional programming, encapsulation and abstraction, as well as Design Quality, like SOLID and Design patterns will also be explained. This course will show Software Engineering in a bigger picture and explain how it relates to Intentional Architecture and DevOps.
- Agile Software Engineering introduction
- How to accelerate Flow
- Different Connecting Principles and how to build in quality
- How to apply Intentional Architecture
- Applying a test-first thinking
- How to discover Story Details
- Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and how to create shared understanding
- How to build systems with Code quality and Design Quality
- Quality implementation
- How to communicate with models
To be able to receive a certificate in SAFe 4 Agile Software Engineer, the following criteria should be fulfilled:
- Define the concept of Agile Software Engineering
- Be able to apply the Test-first principle
- Reach Code and Design quality in applications
- Agile Software Engineering plan generation
- Flow of value optimization by applying Lean-Agile principles
- Automated testing and utilization of the test infrastructure
- Agile modeling communication
- Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and create shared understanding
- Intentional architecture and emergent design collaboration
- Be able to design from testability
Developers and testers as technical members of the Agile Team is the main targets for this course, but other people like Scrum Masters, Managers, Product Owners could also benefit from this course. As the course gives an understanding of the development process and team collaboration also people with less technical background could benefit from taking the course.
Participations in the course includes
- Preparation to be able to take the exam of SAFe 4 Agile Software Engineer
- Membership in the SAFe Community platform for 1 year
- A course certificate upon completion of the course
All three days has to be attended to qualify for the exam.