Welcome to the future! By using our online platform Webinar you can easily access the course material worldwide, whether you are out having a coffee, are located by your desk at the office or are home laying on the couch. Webinar requires no installation and are as efficient as a physical classroom since it allows a great support and an excellent communication. You use your own computer with your own licenses. Additionally, Webinar is environmental friendly since it doesn’t require any transportation or printed material.
With our CATIA V5 Solids training you will be able to use the tool for tasks related to solid modeling. It will enable you to engage in a lean way of working with the tool.
The emphasis will be put on learning how to use the tool by using different exercises that gradually increases in complexity.
- Handling of models that cannot be updated
- Multi-body: the complete guide to Surface in Solids
- More on drafts and rounds
- Multi section solids
- KBE – Knowledge-Based Engineering
- Inheritance of information from model to model a.k.a. skeleton modeling to build complex dependencies (e.g. casting, and link best practice)
- Final reflection about advanced problems in daily modeling at work
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a complex model in CATIA V5
- Create and manage a structured model
- Create details in its context .i.e. towards other details in a multi-model environment
- Reuse existing data to complete detail in a multi-model environment
- Manage relations between features in a multi-model environment
- Analyze solids’ quality and rectify the defects
- Create surfaces to use and affect upon the solid model
Designers who are new to CAD modeling with CATIA V5, need to View/Create/Modify CAD models and have followed the CATIA V5 Basic Training.
If you’re looking to refresh your CAD skills, this course may also be of interest.