Welcome to the future! By using our online platform Webinar you can easily access the course material worldwide, whether you are out having a coffee, are located by your desk at the office or are home laying on the couch. Webinar requires no installation and are as efficient as a physical classroom since it allows a great support and an excellent communication. You use your own computer with your own licenses. Additionally, Webinar is environmental friendly since it doesn’t require any transportation or printed material.
With our CATIA V5 Generative Sheet Metal training you will be able to use the tool for main tasks related to Sheet Metal parts creation. It will enable you to engage in a lean way of working with the tool.
The emphasis will be put on learning how to use the tool by using different exercises that gradually increase in complexity.
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Design
- Defining Sheet Metal parameters
- Sheet Metal walls
- Bends and Unfolded mode
- Sheet Metal Features
- Part Recognition
- Mapping and output
- Sheet Metal Standard files
- Transformation and duplication
- Multi-Body Methodology
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the terminology and the design process for creating a sheet metal part
- Define and manage the sheet metal part parameters
- Design walls, bends and flanges
- Add features such as cutouts, holes, corners and chamfers
- Create standard and user-defined stamped features
- Manage folded and unfolded views and export a finished flat pattern
Designers who are currently working or will work with sheet metal parts in CATIA V5