Welcome to the future! By using our online platform Webinar you can easily access the course material worldwide, whether you are out having a coffee, are located by your desk at the office or are home laying on the couch. Webinar requires no installation and are as efficient as a physical classroom since it allows a great support and an excellent communication. You use your own computer with your own licenses. Additionally, Webinar is environmental friendly since it doesn’t require any transportation or printed material.
With this CATIA V5 Generative Part/Assembly Structural Analysis (GPS/GAS) course you will be able to use the tool for main tasks related to analyzing parts and assemblies. It will enable you to engage in a lean way of working with the tool.
- Introduction to Finite Element Analysis
- GPS preprocessing
- Applying Physical Property
- Managing Mesh-Part
- Mesh refinement
- Defining Restraints
- Defining Loads
- Model Checker
- GPS Computation
- Why use Assembly Analysis
- Assembly Analysis Process
- Analysis Connections
- General Analysis Connections
- Defining Line Analysis Connection
- GAS Connection properties
- Welding Connection properties
- GAS Computation
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why, when and how to use Finite Element Analysis
- Use different element types and shapes to mesh a part
- Apply clamp, slider and isostatic restraints
- Apply force, moment, and displacement loads
- Compute the static analysis for a single part
- Visualize the images of the analysis results and produce the analysis reports
- Understand and differentiate between various types of hypotheses used for creating an Assembly analysis
- Define analysis connections between assembly components
- Use existing Assembly constraints to automatically create analysis connections
- Assign connection properties
- Compute a static analysis for an Assembly
Designers who have previous experience from CAD modeling with CATIA V5 and need to analyze parts and assemblies.
When your CAD skills need to be brushed up regarding CATIA V5 Analysis, this training can also be interesting.