Welcome to the future! By using our online platform Webinar you can easily access the course material worldwide, whether you are out having a coffee, are located by your desk at the office or are home laying on the couch. Webinar requires no installation and are as efficient as a physical classroom since it allows a great support and an excellent communication. You use your own computer with your own licenses. Additionally, Webinar is environmental friendly since it doesn’t require any transportation or printed material.
With our CATIA V5 Surface training you will be able to use the tool for main tasks related to surface modeling. It will enable you to engage in a lean way of working with the tool.
The emphasis will be put on learning how to use the tool by using different exercises that gradually increases in complexity.
- Wireframe functions used for surface modeling
- Extrusion of a surface in one direction and around one axis
- Creating wireframe from other elements
- Sweep surface
- Analysis tools
- More on sweep surface
- Operation on surfaces
- Continuity of surface – ”blend and fillets”
- More on analysis tools
- Strategy and best practice in surface modeling
- Advanced modeling exercises
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the tools in the Generative Shape Design workbench
- Create good quality curves based on a sound and improved geometry
- Assemble, re-limit and connect the surfaces to get a topology
- Analyze surface quality and rectify the defects
- Manage surfaces in a multi-model environment
Designers who are new to Surface modeling with CATIA V5 and need to View/Create/Modify CAD models and have followed the CATIA V5 Basic Training.
If you’re looking to refresh your CAD skills in CATIA V5 Surface modeling, this course may also be of interest.