ALTEN offer a certification center where we have the rights to certify at different levels. You can either attend one of our courses that includes certification or we will set up a separate certification opportunity based on your interest.
Being certified is a huge advantage on today’s competitive employment market since leading companies in the industry are looking for experienced and certified individuals in Dassault Systèmes most demanded solutions. Also, academic institutions such as universities and technical colleges, as well as other recognized educationalorganizations, now wants to include certifications in their programs tomake the students more attractive after graduation.
- Certification is a general request in today’s competitive job market
- Top employers in the industry are looking for skilled students & individuals certified on Dassault Systèmes most demanded solutions to replace their aging workforce that is progressively getting retired
- Main Academic institutions as well as other recognized training organizations want to include certification into their curricula to increase their students’ employability
- Individuals & students want to get certified to make the difference and increase their employability on the job market
- Proves user’s skills and expertise on Dassault Systèmes products and technologies
- Represents a great potential for growth for certified people in today’s competitive job market
- Improves people’s recognition in the industry, as well as within a company & among peers
- Increases students & individuals’ employability by adding credibility to their CV
- Certification is a differentiator for better paid job opportunities
CATIA V5 (R19+)
Two levels: Associate & Expert
- Part Design
- Assembly Design
- Surface Design
Exam is done via computer in the hall under supervision. You can do a maximum of 3 tests per day and must pass the Associate level to do the exams at the Expert level.